Frequently Asked Questions
What is Hemp & Argan Oil Therapy?
Hemp & Argan Oil Therapy is our powerful blend of nutrient-rich Argan Oil from Morocco and ultra fortifying Hemp Seed Oil which helps significantly improve hair condition and texture.
What is Vegetable Keratin Protein?
Vegetable Keratin Protein is a vegetable alternative to animal Keratin which improves hair’s internal strength and locks in smoothness without damaging chemicals. It can also help prevent future damage. You find Vegetable Keratin Protein in our entire line of Kahm Smoothing products.
Why is sulfate-free better for my hair?
Sulfate Surfactants are what make shampoos turn into a thick lather in the shower. This ingredient, which is standard for most shampoo, can cause scalp irritations, frizziness (especially in curly hair), and strip the color from dyed hair.
Why is Magnesium Sulfate used in your Wave spray?
Magnesium sulfate, an ingredient often used as a curl enhancer in styling products, is not a surfactant but rather an inorganic crystalline compound. This material does not strip away moisture or oils from the hair or dry the hair in the same manner as a sulfate surfactant.
What is the difference between Marrakesh Oil and Oil Light?
Marrakesh Oil can be use on all hair types, while Oil Light is specially formulated for fine hair.
Can you use Marrakesh Oil on your skin?
We highly recommend that you use Marrakesh Oil only on your hair, however it is safe to use on skin as well.
Are Marrakesh products natural?
Marrakesh products are made from natural ingredients. We don’t use mineral oil, dyes, sulfates, propylene glycol, phthalates or parabens. Marrakesh’s products are 100% Vegan, drug free and cruelty-free. We are on PETA’s “No Test List” and are Leaping Bunny certified.
Can I find Marrakesh at my local salon?
You can use our Salon Locator to locate salons near you that carry Marrakesh products. Can’t find a Marrakesh Salon near you? Our full line is available for purchase here on our website.
Can I sell Marrakesh products through my online store?
Yes, you may carry Marrakesh products in your online store but you must keep full stock of the products you will be selling. Please contact your local representative and ask for Marrakesh products.
How can I get Free Shipping?
Orders over $30 (before tax and shipping charges are added) qualify for free shipping on our Earthly Body, Marrakesh and CBD Daily websites. Please make sure to double-check that you have selected the ‘Free Shipping’ option before checking out.
*We’re sorry, but free shipping is not available for Hawaii or Alaska.
How long will it take for my Order to Ship?
Please allow up to 7-10 business days for your order to process and ship. You should receive an email when your order ships. If for some reason your order is delayed past the 7-10 day window of time, feel free to contact us at 818-993-3880 or [email protected]
Do you Ship to Canada?
Unfortunately, we do not ship retail orders to Canada at this time. But, if you live in Canada, you do have some options:
1) Using your address or zip code, you can use the Store Locator feature on our website to see if there are any stores in your area that carry Earthly Body products. (To be sure that the product you’re looking for will be there, we suggest you call each store first)
2) If you are close to the US/Canadian Border, you can have the items shipped to a UPS store by the border.
*If you are interested in purchasing wholesale for a salon or business and if you’d like to become a wholesaler, we do ship wholesale orders to Canada.
I have an International Billing Address but would like to ship products to a US Address, can I place an order?
Sorry, we are only able to accept payment if you have both a US Billing and Shipping address. If not, we apologize for the inconvenience, but we cannot accept both an international billing and/or shipping address at this time.
What is your warranty/return policy?
Return or exchange an item – our 100% money back guarantee
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return the item to us in its original condition within 14 days of receipt.
- Goods will only be accepted for return if they are received within 14 days of delivery, unless we have notified you otherwise.
- Marrakesh will not replace, refund, or provide our 100% satisfaction guarantee, nor will we honor our warranty for products purchased from unauthorized sellers on Ebay, Amazon, and other internet retailers, and unauthorized brick and mortar retail locations. Authorized Marrakesh re-sellers go through specific product training. Therefore, please call us if you would like to confirm our authorized re- sellers to ensure you receive Marrakesh’s full product guarantee/warranty.
How to Return your Items via Mail:
Please DO NOT send your returned items back before contacting us first.
- Please call (818-993-3880) or email us at [email protected] to initiate return BEFORE mailing your items so that our customer service representatives can assist you with your return.
- Returned items should be unused and must be returned in original packaging.
- We can only accept returns with valid proof of purchase.
– You must include a printed copy of the receipt as proof of purchase.
– If you do not have your original receipt, you can provide the customer service
representative with your order number so that they can locate a copy of your receipt.
- We cannot accept returns on items that are not purchased directly from our website or via our phone order number.
– Items purchased from a retail location must be returned to the original place of purchase to
determine return eligibility.
– We are not affiliated with Amazon, Ebay, Walmart.com, etc. For this reason, we cannot accept returns from Amazon.com or other 3rd party vendors.
- Once your return or exchange meets all the above requirements, please mail your items back to our warehouse.
– The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. Therefore for your own protection we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
– Additionally, the cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility. Delivery charges are only refundable where goods are faulty and a refund is made.
- We will then issue a full refund upon receipt of your items.
– Once your items reach our warehouse, you will be refunded, excluding the original delivery charge. Alternatively, if preferred, we will exchange the item.
I purchased from a third party seller, can I return the product to you if something goes wrong?
Marrakesh will not replace, refund, or provide our 100% satisfaction guarantee, nor will we honor our warranty for products purchased from unauthorized sellers on Ebay, Amazon, and other internet retailers, and unauthorized brick and mortar retail locations. Authorized Marrakesh re-sellers go through specific product training. Therefore, please call us if you would like to confirm our authorized re-sellers to ensure you receive Marrakesh’s full product guarantee/warranty.